Saturday, April 16, 2011

overprotective

People nowadays are paranoid.

Paranoid themselves that effected others life.Macam berat je kan tuduhan tu..
Tapi itu semuanya benar belake.x tipu, sungguh.mungkin tak perasan kan. its common.

Before, im always complaining(to myself only la) why my mum keep asking if i text her that i'll be home late. she asks too many questions. why?. if my answer that i'll go somewhere, makan2 ngan opismates , she shot another question. who?(maybe she wants details since she never being introduced to any of my officemates, no wonder lah kan).after who, she ask some more, where to go.thats all questions bothers me, frenkly lah.i played a good daughter by telling her that im late.but it turned to some dramatic episode plak.
Yang menghairankan masa duk Selangor dulu, i tot that im away, far n i dont need to tell her where im goin, with whom im dating or kuar berjimba2.n she never ask me.but it changed now.its a mum thing rite..

Stop that. ape nak dikongsikan kat sini is all about me.Teringat kata2 saya kepada seseorang yang parents zaman skarang ni overprotective terhadap anak2. dan menjadi sedikit kejam sebab ala2 diktator dalam mengaturkan hidup anak2. ape yang diorg kene buat, kene belajar(x termasuk y hantar anak ke sekolah di awal usia 3 thn n expecting anak dah boleh buat mcm2 like 6-year-old). actually im not that cruel nak menyalahkan parents..untuk anak2 kecik tu mm tangungjawap mak bapak lah tuk menentukan hala tuju terbaik anak2 kan.tapi kalau anak dah besar panjang, its time to let them make their decision for their own life.

I dont have child yet but gaya i treat my niece n my nephew n think i am OVERPROTECTIVE AUNT. seyes.x tipu langsung. Yesterday, we went to Pasar Malam. Suprisingly, ramai sangat org kat pasar malam tu.pelik jugak selalunya kalo tgh2 bulan org x ramai,penjual pon x ramai.

SInce i went together with my niece(yg kene tinggal sebab parentsnya ke KL)tu pun after drama tuk wake her up.i singah le kejap ke farmasi beli ubat. then she keep complaining this n that(u know her lah ckp byk).

Then when we enter the pasar malam.she hanging at my elbow tightly(ayoih..berat oke duk tarik2 lengan n siku makngah). n i keep ask her to walk at my right since im not used to hold someone at my left.she hold her hands n out of nowhere ade sorg pakcik yg x de manners ni langgar kitorg, n watchaaa i lost my niece!!!dengg di situ,
mak ngah panik.then suddenly my shirt kene tarik n saw her smiling at my left.

Nyaris pengsan di situ. n we bought mcm2 like apam telur, sate ikan,kuew teow n mee goreng n also keropok lekor.She played as a polite n bodek niece ask me to bawak apam telur yg dibeli.but i never allowed her to bring anything. sebab i rase mcm kesian dia nak pegang brg dlm keadaan nak pegang my hand n also org ramai kan.dibuatnya jatuh kueh tu.x pasal2 melalak plak pompuan tu.

n when we approaching our myvi-borrowed-car, alarm off n i opened the door n ask her to jump in.n she ask the kueh mueh n i refused to give her but put all of them at back seat.i tot that rational since i want her seat safely in car. tu x termasuk my rules with her in car. never ever start the engine until she wear safety belt n sit properly.

thats make me remember. when i asked to send her to school,i never allow her to open the door until i opened by myself n have to grab her hand n take out her school bag at my back seat n help her.with my routine question:
"Duit mama bg td brape?kat mana letak?" n i will ensure where the money was located. n the worst part of overprotective is, i NEVER drive away from the compound untill i see she enter the block. how patethic i am. being an AUNT. tu belum ade anak sendiri tu.

yes, i admit i rase dia budak2 lagi.i tau die kene belajar berdikari.but i think as long as i manage to help her then i'll do it.thats why my Along n my mum always say that my niece keep on bullying me..n she's my favor.ye ke?

notakukukaki::ape salahnya jd overprotective kan..masa my niece kecik2 dulu, i used to bancuh her milk n change her diapers tgh2 malam or awal2 pg.so rase bertangungjawap plak.

1 comment:

  1. i'm very protective sister :))

    even kakak2 plug pun ckp, plug ni terlalu protect adik2. skrg ni nak cuba slowkan sikit.

    ReplyDelete

Not so true but a litle bit true

Not in every single way la but the par set up by my late dad also take a role in it.