Sunday, October 23, 2016

coming back to Selangor

Assalamualaikum

Year 2016 i came back to Selangor. how sadis right?
Recalling my memory in 2009 when i was given posting order at Cyberjaya memang totally lost where the hell is Cyberjaya actually. 
During that time i stayed at several places.

Beginning at Desa Floraminium (which bad memories there when my housemate brought her boyfriend in house n stayed overnight!!!).
Then menumpang di rumah my uncle while waiting for my bilik sewa to be is kosong.
Then i was in Desa Pinggiran Putra where is near presint 20, Putrajaya. not taking a long time there when the owner wanted to sell her house so we moved(me n a friend) to Seksyen 4 Tambahan Bandar Baru Bangi. 

it's all took around 1 year and 7 months.

Kalau diceritakan pengalaman selama itu banyak ragam manusia yang aku jumpa. buat novel silap2 boleh 2-3 bijik novel. tapi memandangkan confirm takde orang nak membaca so i just wrote it in my diaries.

n now after 2 years and 3 months and 3 weeks i have stayed in Kuala Lumpur( or i should call it Kuala Pendatang-bcoz so ramai pendatang in my area)im coming back to Selangor. apekah!!!

yes, need to move coz i cant afford to keluar awal(actually worried if my car was blocked at pagi2 buta since 6.45 plg lewat kene kuar) and cannot brain to pay toll RM11++ per day. not including my petrol that costly around rm20 per day. which i calculated if i stay at KL
my expenses would increase.

rent + utilities :  RM 295.00
Petrol (umah-opis): RM 400.00
Toll             :  RM 232.00

which total cost me around RM 927.00 a month without counting my makan cost + my phone bill + my hire purchase and many more lah.

so no choice i moved in to Cyberjaya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not so true but a litle bit true

Not in every single way la but the par set up by my late dad also take a role in it.